Updated at 10:32 - Service NL issued a public advisory on Monday to inform drivers that the last day to have studded tires removed from vehicles is Thursday.
The Morning Star
Updated at 08:06 - As the Town of Stephenville received 13 submissions related to development issues as it works towards its 10-year development plan..
Updated at 04:02 - Any young boy or girl out there wondering if they would enjoy snagging some flies for the summer?.
Updated at 03:32 - Spring brings multi-award-winning American bluegrass pioneer Claire Lynch on a tour to Atlantic Canada this May, including a stop in western Newfoundland..
Canada - World
09:26 - LONDON - Tennis fans going to Wimbledon this year can leave their selfie sticks at home..
Updated at 03:32 - Dear editor: Last Thursday the Department of Natural Resources issued a news release, “Minister encourages participation in panel discussions on hydraulic fracturing in western Newfoundland.”.
Updated on April 17, 2015 - With “The Dirty Big Band” a headliner, Genny Russell-Duffenais is hoping there will be “dirty big support” for “A Night for Debbie” on Saturday..6
Updated on April 24, 2015 - Anna Olson never set out to make herself a brand..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Deep Orange 5: a concept for urban students
- Ferdinand Piëch leaves Volkswagen
- The maintenance costs of electric and hybrid vehicles decreased last year
- 2015 Fiat 500c 1957 edition launched in Canada
- 2015 BMW 435i xDrive Gran Coupé: the Series supermodel