December 27, 2013
Christmas Bird Count for Kids
- Place : Community Room, Corner Brook City Hall
- Time : 10:00
- Contact : Contact Emily Herdman (firstname.lastname@example.org or 709-637-2423) for more information.
- Details : The CBC 4 Kids is a winter bird count for young birders. Kids between the ages of 6-14 are invited to come learn more about birding and have fun identifying some local winter birds. Bring binoculars and a field book if you have them. $2 per child.
KIDS BIRD COUNT
- Place : Corner Brook city hall
- Time : 10:00
- Details :
The Humber Natural History Society will run a Christmas Bird Count For Kids (CBC4Kids) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 27. Meet at the new city hall community room, Corner Brook. The CBC4Kids is a winter bird count for young birders six to 14 years of age. Day will include classroom session on birds and binoculars, trail walk from city hall with parents and birders, lunch and data tally at city hall. Participants should bring a parent or adult with you for the day and binoculars and bird field guide if possible (a small number will be available to borrow). Wear warm clothes and appropriate footwear.
- December 28, 2013 - CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT
- December 31, 2013 - SPECIAL PERFORMANCE
- January 2, 2014 - Kindale Computer Training
- January 7, 2014 - Bach and the Art of Improvisation
- January 8, 2014 - Wintertide Jazz Night
- January 8, 2014 - HOSPITAL MEETING
- January 10, 2014 - Vocalise
- January 11, 2014 - Concert for Children
- January 11, 2014 - Duo Concertante - Beethoven
- January 11, 2014 - AUTISM WORKSHOP