August 23, 2014
A Night for Aaron
- Place : Swirsky's, Broadway
- Time : 08:00
- Details : Saturday August 23rd, Swirksy’s on Broadway, 8-11pm. Friends and family are invited to share an evening of celebration and remembrance of Aaron Hayward Bradbury. There will be live entertainment, music, a memory table, food and cash bar, readings of his poetry and an opportunity for those attending to share their favorite memories and photos. This evening will also be a fundraiser for the Children’s Wish Foundation. All proceeds from the sale of memory balloons, tickets and donations will be going directly to this important cause. For more info: Visit the page https://www.facebook.com/events/775113012519659/ , or email email@example.com .
Twins Helping Twins lemonade stand
- Place : Pasadena
- Time : 13:00
- Details :
Six-year-old twins from Pasadena will have a lemonade stand on Saturday, Aug. 23, from 1-5 p.m., with the proceeds going toward an 11-month-old boy from the community who is awaiting a bone-marrow transplant. The 11-month-old is also a twin, so they’re calling the event "Twins Helping Twins." The lemonade stand will be in the parking lot of the Pasadena Irving. The goal is to raise $1,000.
- August 24, 2014 - Yard Sale
- September 1, 2014 - Community self help group
- September 4, 2014 - Films from Away - Monsoon Wedding
- September 6, 2014 - TD Tree Days
- September 8, 2014 - Corner Brook Sea Cadet-Free BBQ & Information Night
- September 8, 2014 - Corner Brook Community Choir Registration
- September 11, 2014 - ROAD TO NINJA-NARUTO THE MOVIE
- September 11, 2014 - Water Conservation - ACAP Humber Arm Coastal Matters
- September 11, 2014 - Film -
- September 13, 2014 - FREE KIDS CARNIVAL!