Irishtown-Summerside community hall burned.
- Top of the page
- - October 21, 2012 at 10:32:05
volunteers are awesome......getting out of their beds at all hours and doing what they can to an already engulfed building when seen by someone across the bay.these volunteers are to be commended both the his and the meadows fire dept.hats off to you...i really dont think i could put myself in a burning building.Its not for everyone.great job in keeping the houses around safe and still standing.Which i am sure is a number one choice at the scene of a fire like this one!
- Ed Terry
- - October 18, 2012 at 12:06:25
The hall is at least 38 years old; cause I was a member of council when it was established. E