Northern Peninsula towns to get infrastructure upgrades

TC
TC Media
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

The province is investing in infrastructure upgrades for towns on the Northern Peninsula.

In a prepared release, the provincial government announced $1.3 million in cost-shared, capital works funding for the district of The Straits-White Bay North. The money will go toward water system upgrades in St. Anthony and lift station projects in Roddickton-Bide Arm.

The province will provide 90 per cent of the funding, with the respective towns covering the remaining 10 per cent.

In St. Anthony, $434,000 will support upgrades to the water intake system. An investment of $829,600 will be made in Roddickton-Bide Arm for lift station projects, which were part of the 2009 amalgamation agreement between the two communities, the release says.

Geographic location: Northern Peninsula, St. Anthony, Roddickton-Bide Arm

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments