A King of the Hill champion will be declared in uphill drags, and Grant Wheeler will be out to defend his King of the Bumps title in the return of sno-cross to the annual snowmobile racing event at the Steady Brook ski resort.
Here’s what you need to know about what’s planned for the two-day event that takes place April 8-9 at Marble Mountain:
1. The uphill drag races and a demo in snowmobile freestyle will take place on Saturday.
2. Sno-cross makes its return to Race on the Rock on Sunday.
3. Race on the Rock is the largest snowmobile racing event east of Quebec.
4. Approximately 200 racers from all over Atlantic Canada will participate.
5. It is one of the biggest events held at Marble this year.
6. It is a spectator-friendly event, with hundreds of snowmobiling enthusiasts expected to take in the action.
7. Riders can register or get more information at westernsnoriders.com by checking under the Race on the Rock section.