The Stephenville town council approved six items under permits and municipal plan at its regular general meeting on Thursday at noon hour.
- Luke Dunphy (K.S.A.B. Real Estate) – permit to relocate an existing real estate business and erect a sign, in space at 141-147 Main Street.
- Containerized Sanitation – permit to replace an existing steel door system, install four garage doors and new metal siding on the building at 253 Carolina Avenue.
- Nathan Cormier – permit to convert an existing commercial structure into two one-bedroom apartments at 34 Brook Street.
- OMG Detailing – permit to utilize space from the property 187 Hansen Memorial Highway to accommodate a home-based car detailing business.
- Vision Automotive – permit to relocate a propane tank on 10-foot by 10-foot concrete pad, on the property at 57-61West Street.
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, Legal Aid – permit to relocate an existing business from Carolina Avenue to the building at 157 Minnesota Drive, to accommodate a Legal Aid office.