The Stephenville town council approved five items under permits and municipal plan at its regular general meeting on Thursday at noon hour.
- Mountain Top Outfitters – outline planning permission to operate a float plane from Noel’s Pond on the former Ernest Harmon Air Force Base from the dates of July 1 to Nov. 30.
- Ann Green – permit to change the existing floor plan to accommodate two two-bedroom apartments on property at 30 West Street. Due to it being an existing non-conforming use, it was advertised with no objections received.
- Stephenville Airport Corporation – council approved that the Town of Stephenville has no objections to the Stephenville Airport Corporation Board subdividing and transferring a parcel of land to Enviro Green Septic Pumping Limited.
- Bay St. George Status of Women Association Inc. – permit to repair the building foundation of the Women’s Centre at 54 St. Clare Avenue.
- Motorized Snow Vehicles and All-Terrain Vehicles Regulation – council approved the Town of Stephenville adopt Motorized Snow Vehicles and All-Terrain Vehicles Regulation, 2019 permitting these types of vehicles to travel on a prescribed route to accommodations and services in the town.